National Cargo Services Inc incorporated in 1999, NCS provides Warehousing, Distribution, Transportation and Customs examination support to ensure smooth continuous movement of all import/export shipments, in a cost effective, timely manner. We have a full range of equipment and facilities at the cutting-edge of technology, located close to maritime terminals, airports and railways of the Greater Vancouver, BC area. We use advanced technology to ensure customers’ accessibility, information visualization and real-time shipment tracking and inventory management. We take pride in being part of your supply chain.
While our facilities provide the competitive edge, it is our people who deliver the experience. They have the expertise and depth of knowledge to improve the performance of your supply chain, helping you realize enhanced efficiencies and reduced costs. Our team is committed to giving you the best service within your industry – from small and medium businesses to major multinationals, we provide effective, tailor-made and affordable solutions adapted to your business.
- To evaluate the company’s current operation situation, and provide analysis report to the company’s head office;
- To establish the new business development department.
- To assist the Human Resource Department in recruitment.
- To provide short-term and long-term business developing strategies and business targets based on the current global logistics and warehousing development trend.
- To audit the department’s budget report.
- To lead the new department to implement the short-term and long-term development plans.
- To adjust the development plans and control the budget based on the operation situation.
- To advise the upgrade on the company’s database and warehouse operation hardware and software.
- To plan and develop the new warehouse and ancillary facilities’ establishment.
- To ensure the company's optimized and maximum management and operation performance
- To seek new investors and new business partners for the company;
- To seek new business partners and operation opportunities under the current e-commerce environment.
- To negotiate with third parties related to business and contract;
- To maintain good relationship with new and existing clients.
- Master degree or above;
- Minimum of 10 years experience in logistic or warehouse related industry;
- Professional knowledge of warehousing, transportation, distribution, storage, trainload, cross-dock services, Consolidation, Container stuffing & de-stuffing;
- Professional experience to new business development related to logistics and warehousing;
- Familiar with overseas market and e-commerce;
- Management experience required;
- Leadership and ability to motivate;
- Problem solving and task oriented;
- Strong negotiation skill;
- Fluent in English
- Second language as an asset.
Application Deadline: 2020/03/31
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job type: permanent, full-time
Vacation time: 2 weeks/year
Job code: 4163
Benefits: paid holidays, vacations and sick leave
Contact name: Miranda Li
Address: 13951 Bridgeport Road,Richmond, BC, V6V 1J6
Apply for this job