Onlinefresh E-Commerce Inc. is an international trading, retailing and freight service company located in NB. The international freight services business is one of our main and fast-growing businesses, it provides customers with efficient, reliable and high-quality international logistics services. We are committed to build a cross-border e-commerce logistics service bridge between Canada, NB Province and China. In order to meet our business development needs, Onlinefresh is recruiting a Freight Supervisor who can assist our business in managing and developing international freighting and express service businesses. Please reference the attached job description to see if you are a candidate for this position. Welcome submit resumes and position applications to us for review.
Company Name: Onlinefresh E-commerce Inc.
Position: Freight Supervisor
Job Type: Full-time
Wage Offered: $25/hr, $46,375 per year (1.5 times of regular payroll if work over 44 hours or work at public holidays)
Working hours: 35 hours per week and may work overtime.
Duration: 2 years’ employment contract needs to be signed.
Job starts date: June 1, 2020, or right away (if is authorized to work in Canada)
Position Available: one
Job location: Saint John, NB
• Processing daily international freighting and express delivery relevant work;
• Answer customer inquiries about international express delivery and figure out their needs;
• Receiving customers' parcels and responsible for it’s evaluating, pricing, labeling and billing;
• Responsible for communicating with customs, coordinating customs declaration, customs clearance, etc.
• Designing freight routes and schedules for customers, assisting customers to operate domestic transportation and international freight matters;
• Monitoring freight processes, handling emergencies during shipping and delivery, providing solutions to any issues with freight processes;
• Contacting freight companies to confirm the designed shipping plans, comparing international freight companies’ quotes and schedules, issuing final international freight solutions for customers;
• Studying international freight and developing new routes, operating company’s online order tools and processes;
• Training and managing logistic work team members, implementing logistic marketing/advertisement works, and implementing other logistic relevant work duties.
• Expanding and developing agents in more cities in New Brunswick.
• At least secondary or equivalent educational background or up.
• Applicants shall have at least 2 to 3 years’ international freight service experience at a similar position, not only just with freight industry experience. With Asian related working experience is preferred.
• Applicants shall aware this work may need work overtime with a tight timeline. The applicants shall work very carefully and focus on details. This is a stressed work as well.
• We expect applicants have customer focus, communication skills and team playing skills as well.
• Language Requirement: Applicants shall have English abilities to prove by language test reports, a foreign language considered as an asset, preferably in Mandarin.
How to Apply:
Contact Person: JUN XIE
Apply for this job