Depot of Roofing Supplies Inc. specializes in roofing and hardware supplies and materials. We are looking for a versatile Marketing Manager who will help increase our market share and drive our presence in the target market. The individual in this role will be responsible for planning and managing the design and execution of all marketing, media, digital, communications and other marketing activities. He/she will help us connect with current and new customers, build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of marketing channels, to meet our targets for business growth and profitability.
- Develop and oversee strategic planning and execution of all marketing channels including social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print materials that align with the company’s goal to increase brand awareness and market share;
- Research and analyze market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and other relevant information to form marketing strategies;
- Oversee current product offerings, come up with initiatives for new products according to customer needs, and develop messaging and market positioning around products;
- Engage directly with customers to build relationships in conjunction with the sales team;
- Measure marketing campaigns to gain insight and assess effectiveness;
- Investigate target market in terms of development business opportunity;
- Collaborate with colleagues from across departments to ensure that all relevant stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives and goals;
- Establish effective working relationships with external agencies that support the company’s marketing activities;
- Track all marketing and sales data, and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior management; and
- Prepare and monitor marketing budget and allocate funds wisely.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a Marketing Manager or similar role, with 3+ years of experience in product marketing
- Demonstrated understanding of technical product and performance requirements
- Ability to incorporate technical expertise and industry understanding into the role
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target customers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with customers and work collaboratively within a team
- Proven track record in driving integration across marketing channels, influencing product management, and improving business results through effective marketing
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of driving initiatives through to execution
- English reading, written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in Chinese is a strong asset
- Knowledge of MS Office, CRM, Adobe, Web Conferencing, WeChat or similar software
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and conflicting deadlines
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time
35 hours per week
Wage and Benefits
$69,000 to $72,000 per year, based on experience and skills
3820 Midland Ave.
Toronto, ON M1V 4S9
Phone: (416) 609-3828
How to Apply
If you feel that your qualifcations are suitable for this positioin, please submit your application through "Send message". We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for interview will be contacted.