Posted in: Receptionist in China | Posted: |
SII offers paid internship positions in top international hotels in china. Our headquarters is in Chengdu the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapid developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
Hospitality internships is our specialty, we have great contacts with 5 stars international hotel brand sin Chengdu, and we regularly place interns in hotels all over the city as well as other locations in China.
All the positions include accommodations, meals and basic salary that is more than enough to support the intern during his stay here
Guest Service in Rooms Division, Food & Beverage Department, front desk department and management trainee
positions are available.
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1. with a positive attitude and professional hotel departments and coordinate work with the colleagues.
2. Maintain a high quality product and service knowledge, in order to give an explanation of the guest
satisfaction and service.
3. with all internal customers and guests to establish and maintain good relationship and handle complaints.
4. According to standards and employee needs, assist the manager and in charge of training employees
Work hours： 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week
- RMB3000 month cash allowance.
- 3 working meals/day in hotel restaurant
- Accommodation allowance: 800 RMB per month (hotel will assist in finding an apartment near the hotel)
- 2,000 - 3,000 CNY/Year
- 2,000 - 3,000 CNY/Month
- 119 CNY/Day/Night
- 3,000 CNY/Month