Sichuan Internships& Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with companies based on the intern's interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the company and the candidate had taken place, after which - both sides approve the arrangement.
We offer an exciting paid internship position in the marketing department of international companies.
As an intern, you assist the company's team with the development and implementation of online and traditional marketing strategies. You help to develop communication and marketing strategies for clients, plan media releases and marketing campaigns for company events (workshops & seminars).
Fell free to contact us for further information about the program.
Marketing Intern (Marketing planning and executing)
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern
1. Website renew regularly, adding new information on.
2. Assist the general manager plan events, company annual gathering, and other brands’ activities.
3. Marketing research about Chinese Market and Business.
4. Come out new ideas of how to promote our company brand, make plan for it and present to the general manager.
Typical Working Day
Sunday to Friday, and one more day off between Tuesday to Thursday.
Hours of Work: 8 hours 10:00-18:00
Basic Monthly salary 2000 RMB + Allowance 300RMB
- CNY 10,000 - CNY 25,000 / Month