Sichuan Internships & Immersion Programs (SII) matches foreign interns with top international enterprises in Chengdu, China. Chengdu is the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapidly developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
We match interns with companies based on the intern's interest and career goals, and the match is confirmed only after an online interview between the company and the candidate had taken place, after which - both sides approve the arrangement.
We offer an exciting paid internship position in the marketing department of international companies.
As an intern, you assist the company's team with the development and implementation of online and traditional marketing strategies. You help to develop communication and marketing strategies for clients, plan media releases and marketing campaigns for company events (workshops & seminars).
Fell free to contact us for further information about the program.
Management Trainee in Front Office
Management Trainee in Food & Beverage
Typical Working Day
Five working days a week, the off days will be depended on the occupancy.
Overtime will be taken as compensation leaves.
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1. Monitor guest relations’ personnel to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
2. Oversee maintenance of efficient repeat guest history system.
3. Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follows up on corrective action.
4. Conduct weekly training & English Training as assigned by Director Managers.
5. Ensure standards of guest services as per standard guideline and serve guest well.
Basic Requirements from the intern
1. Fluent spoken and writing in English.
2. Full of enthusiasm at guest relation, willing to learn and willing to dedicate.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Good computer skills.
5. Deal with work pressure professionally.
Accommodation: House Use
Laundry: Free for the uniform laundry
Duty Meal: 2 meals in All Day Dining Restaurant & 1 meals in Staff Canteen. 2 off days per week.
One day of sick leave (fully paid) is entitled per month (the hospital approval will be needed)
Entitle the Chinese public holiday (If it’s necessary to work at public holiday, the overtime will be taken as compensation leaves).
Enjoy the staff Birthday Party & Annual Party and other activities. Cross training opportunity.
3000rmb \month cash compensation.
- CNY 3,000 / Month
- CNY 2,000 - CNY 3,000 / Year