Development Editor (ELT/ESL content) Needed in Beijing
CNGG is the education and technology company built for learners. The company serves the higher education, K-12, professional, library and workforce training markets worldwide. CNGG creates learning experiences that build confidence and momentum toward the future students want. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA with an office hub in San Francisco. Employees reside in nearly 40 countries with sales in more than 125 countries around the world.
CNGG Asia has its regional headquarters in Singapore and comprises 11 territories and offices which include China（Hong Kong, Tai Wan,）Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
Office Location: Kexueyuan South Road, Haidian District, Beijing
1. Manage the development, quality assurance, content and copy editing on a range of custom print and digital content for clients in China in service to National Geographic Learning China’s strategic and business goals.
2. Collaborate closely with China account managers to engage clients in productive R&D discussion and provide a solutions-focused analysis of client needs, to shape new projects at an early stage and strengthen partner relations.
3. Champion the NGL brand and value proposition with colleagues, freelance resource, suppliers, and customers to foster a culture of commitment and quality.
Requirements and Qualifications：
• Graduate or post-graduate qualification
• MA TESOL preferred
• Minimum of three years professional ELT/ESL experience
• Track record of ELT/ESL content/copy editing experience
• Track record of delivering quality editorial outputs to schedule
• Client liaison and collaboration
• Native written and spoken English, conversational Mandarin
• ELT/ESL/Schools editing experience and skills
• Organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
• Solutions-driven, client-focused, team-oriented
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal colleagues
• English teaching experience
• Knowledge of China ELT market and current trends
• Knowledge of print and digital rights
• Can Speak and understand Chinese (need not writing and reading ability).
If you’re qualified, and interested in this job position, please visit our website to apply for this job: