Posted in: Graduate in Guangzhou | Posted: |
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
Nestled in the south of China lies the beautiful city of Zhongshan. A stone’s throw from Hong Kong and Shenzhen this coastal city has the best of both worlds with jaw-dropping scenery, stunning beaches and a population of 3 million, making it easier to navigate than some of China’s famous mega-cities.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Zhongshan. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun, energy and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary: 18 000 – 22 000 RMB per month
- Rewarding bonus upon contract completion
- Fully sponsored Z-visa
- Small class sizes (4-10 per class)
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Optional accommodation provided
- Comprehensive training program
· Bachelor’s degree (in any discipline)
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native English Speaker
· Criminal conviction check and health check
· Valid passport as well as your old passport, if applicable
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, spelling, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administrative duties
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to [...]
If you have not received a response after 5 - 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.
- 600 CNY/Day/Night
- 10 CNY/Year