Posted in: Graduate in Shenzhen | Posted: |
We currently have vacancies in Shenzhen, China. Also known as the Emerald city of China this city is known for its financial successes. Shenzhen is home to Wutong Mountain which overlooks the coast making it a natural area for hiking with some stunning views. There is lots to see and explore in this beautiful city.
A leading English learning center in Shenzhen, China is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join their team. By incorporating play and song into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar. Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
· Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
· Administer student progress reports to parents
Salary and benefits:
· Salary: RMB 15 000 - 17 000 per month
· Contract completion bonus/flight reimbursement of 6000 RMB.
· Lucrative annual bonus RMB 10 000
· Small class sizes
· Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
· Accommodation: Optional and affordable
· Fully sponsored visa
· Comprehensive training program on arrival.
· Social network connections prior and post arrival
· Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
· Bachelor’s degree
· TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (120-hour minimum)
· Native Proficiency English Speaker
· Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience (Post grad experience)
· Criminal conviction check and medical check
· Valid passport as well as your old passport
· Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
- 600 CNY/Day/Night
- 10 CNY/Year