Posted in: Account Management in Shanghai | Posted: |
NDT Global is a leading pipeline robotics service provider for the oil and gas industry. We provide comprehensive ultrasonic pipeline inspection and integrity management services around the world, with in-house developed advanced pipeline robotics technology. NDT Global is known for high quality and reliability furthermore we are optimising our innovative research continuously. We have trust in our employees and encourage them to develop their professional skills and creativity.
Be part of our team!
Sales Manager China (m/w/d)
Location: China, Home Office
Department: Sales Department
Career Level: Professional
The Sales Manager manages all aspects of a customer relationship within a specific geography or territory and acts as the primary focal point for all NDT Global activity within the specified accounts. The Sales Manager will also is responsible for the continued growth and customer satisfaction of all assigned accounts. This position is responsible for creating and updating a strategic plan for each account which is revised and discussed regularly with Region management.
- Research client's organizations, developing and updating a strategic account plan for each client
- Prepare, plan and develop meetings and presentations
- Connect with customers virtually, by phone or online meeting platform
- Update CRM with client sales contacts, meeting minutes and next step tasks
- Attend internal sales meetings and sales development training
- Liaise with various stakeholders in NDT Global operations including Project Management, Technical Services, Scheduling and Data Analysis to ascertain opportunity feasibility
- Administrative tasks, booking travel, completing expenses
- Frequent travel within the region to customer locations, both via car and air
Qualification and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must be proficient in spoken and written English, Chinese, Mandarin
- Minimum of 3 year's B2B (Business to Business) sales experience
- Experience in relevant industries e.g. Oil & Gas/Midstream/Pipeline Services
- Technical sales experience is required
- Permanent employment contracts, an attractive salary system and an attractive holiday entitlement
- Flexible working hours: Our flextime model allows you to design your working day as it suits your needs
- We think about the future: Individual training and development opportunities
- International, intercultural and collegial working environment
Please apply by using our application form on https://ndt-global.onapply.de/
For further information you can contact our Talent Sourcing Team by email [...].
We look forward to receiving your application!
NDT Global GmbH & Co. KG, Friedrich-List-Str. 1, 76297 Stutensee