SII offers paid internship positions in top international hotels in china. Our headquarters is in Chengdu the capital of Sichuan province. It’s a lively and rapid developing city, with some of the best opportunities for developing business experience and having an amazing time all at once.
Hospitality internships is our specialty, we have great contacts with 5 stars international hotel brand sin Chengdu, and we regularly place interns in hotels all over the city as well as other locations in China.
All the positions include accommodations, meals and basic salary that is more than enough to support the intern during his stay here.
Visit our website for more information and application:
Positions in Front Offic / F&B / Rooms
Regular Tasks Undertaken by intern:
1. Establish and maintain mutual understanding and goodwill between guests and management.
2. Plan and co - ordinate the provision of friendly, efficient services to guests .
3 . Assist staff with English and western culture.
4 . Attends and participates in meetin gs and training sessions as scheduled.
5 . Assist with the preparation of an outlet for service.
6. Maintain hygienic standards and procedures.
7 . Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Work hours :8 hours/day, 40 hours/week
- RMB 3 000 /month;
- Apartment (Singl e - bed room, share living room)
- meals per day (1 meal in 3 Café , 2 meals in Canteen)
- Laundry for uniform
- CNY 3,000 / Month
- CNY 2,000 - CNY 3,000 / Year
- CNY 1,000 - CNY 3,000 / Year
- CNY 1,000 - CNY 3,000 / Month