Work in a company with great history on the pharmaceutical market, they have been on the market for over 100 years and have grown internationally. Their innovative technologies put them in the leading position worldwide so you will enjoy being part of their scientific advancements.
It’s a great opportunity to combine your analytical experience within a scientific field which is quite a different environment to the regular financial world, it could be a good chance to experience something new.
A great contract opportunity has become available within an international pharmaceutical company so will suit someone available immediately or ready to start within a short notice.
You will work closely with the Sales Team, Customer Service, Finance, Marketing Manager, EU Strategic Execution & Business Excellence, Supply Chain and Sales Tools & Reporting team. You will work as a Financial Business Partner with the GM on all required financial controls including: Budget, P&L, OPEX Control, weekly & monthly reporting.
I would like to hear back from you if you have the following experience:
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Business degree in Finance or Business
• More than five years of commercial experience in Controlling function, preferably in the Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences sector;
• ACCA and CIMA qualification is highly desirable
• Knowledge of European tender regulations
• Overall operations management experience
• In depth experience with data analysis and sales reporting
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft PC applications, SAP, IBM COGNOS, JD Edwards Enterprise One and (url removed)
Please bear in mind that the role is located in Madrid so ideally you would be located in the area or be able to relocate quickly.
This position is looking for a candidate almost immediately so apply and we can discuss further.
Please forward your CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko or recommend this role to someone who would be suitable: (url removed)
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus