Posted in: Human Resources/Recruitment in Bogotá | Posted: |
Instiglio is a fast-growing global and niche International Development advisory firm, whose mission is to ensure that every cent spent on delivering social services to the people who need them the most has the greatest possible impact. Instiglio aims to be instrumental in shaping expectations, raising standards, and promoting best practices of the international development community’s impact on the world. Its mission is achieved by: (1) continuously innovating on the existing Results-Based-Financing (RBF) and capacity-building tools, uncovering new approaches, and openly sharing its experience and insights with the development community; and (2) improving public sector performance and delivery in low- and middle-income countries through deep strategic engagement and technical assistance.
During our journey, we have worked with a range of actors; including governments (e.g., Governments of Colombia, Peru, Morocco, and Egypt), multilateral development banks (e.g., World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank), development aid agencies (e.g., USAID, MCC, DFID, GAC, SECO), service providers (e.g., Educate Girls, Mercy Corps, World Vision), and private foundations (e.g., IKEA Foundation, UBS Optimus Foundation, Fundación Corona, Fundación Bancolombia). Instiglio has successfully launched RBF projects in over 25 Latin American, African, and South Asian countries, totaling over $500 million tied to results. Particularly important milestones include the world’s first Development Impact Bond (education, India); the first Social Impact Bond launched in a middle-income
country (workforce development, Colombia); the first Outcomes Fund (poverty graduation, Kenya and Uganda); and the launch of performance-based contracts with governments in Africa (employability, Morocco). Instiglio has also advised pioneer RBF transactions in the areas of agriculture and rural development in Colombia and Peru with the Canadian (GAC) and Swiss (SECO) development aid agencies, respectively. Furthermore, Instiglio has increasingly supported governments in strengthening their systems of delivery through multi-year reform processes.
We are a diverse team of 50+ people, representing 10+ nationalities, with offices in Colombia (HQ), Kenya, Morocco, Peru, and the USA. Our team of practitioners has extensive development and government experience, including previous roles in impact evaluation (e.g., J-PAL), development banks (e.g., World Bank), country governments (e.g., Rwanda Ministry of Finance, Colombia’s National Planning Department, Congress of Colombia), and research (e.g., Harvard’s Center for International Development).
As part of the Global PeopleTeam, the People Operations Analyst will play an instrumental role to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness by supporting the design and execution of initiatives, programs, and processes related to Instiglio’s Employee Lifecycle and internal operations.
The People Operations Analyst will support global talent acquisition efforts, and directly contribute to sustainable people engagement with our culture, mission, strategy, and organizational change initiatives. This position offers a career path, filled with growth and development opportunities, within the organization. The key responsibilities of the People Operations Analyst will include, but are not limited to:
People Development & Engagement
- Identify trends through data, conduct analyses, and propose and implement systematic operational solutions across multiple people data-related matters and processes
- Respond to employee queries from employees globally on People (HR) matters
- Execution and evaluation of the Performance Management processes
- Development and execution of wellbeing programs to encourage engagement and build organizational culture and employees connection to themselves, the team, and the organization
- Monitoring of organizational climate and employee engagement and satisfaction
- Execution of offboarding plans to maintain the organization’s reputation, optimize the employees’ working experience, and preserve networking opportunities
- Conduct analysis of the results of current internal measurement tools to inform the development of people management strategies, programs, initiatives, and activities
- Support the design and implementation of staffing systems to maximize learning opportunities, team productivity and provide foresight in skill hiring needs
- Improvement, maintenance and automation of organizational and operational processes and systems to maximize internal effectiveness and efficiency
- Support the Global People team as required
We are growing a team of resourceful go-getters that are driven by our mission, curious about the world, and dedicated to a life of learning. An ideal candidate will have:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, industrial engineering or related fields
- Experience: At least 2 year of experience, including 1 year of relevant work as human resources generalist or Human Resource Business Partner
- Knowledge and specific experience: Human resources in the fields of people operations, systems and processes, performance, and/or learning and development
- Quantitative analysis: Advanced knowledge in multiple data analytics tools such as Excel, Power BI and any other platforms to identify and derive actionable insights/hypotheses
- Languages: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (C1) and Spanish (C1).
- Education: Master’s or Postgraduate degree in human resources, business administration, project management or related field is a strong plus
- Experience: Experience in consulting or working in multinational or large organizations
- Languages: Professional working proficiency in French
- Teamwork skills with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong execution and process management with impeccable attention to detail and accurate data entry skills
- Strong structured thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to work comfortably and communicate effectively in a multinational, culturally diverse, and virtual environment
- Emotional Intelligence: Resilience and good self-management skills (emotional regulation, self-awareness, self-actualization)
- Ability to manage competing, high-priority demands in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and grow
- 139,429 - 164,035 COP/Year
- 50,000 - 70,000 COP/Year