Posted in: Engineering in Costa Rica | Posted: |
San Jose, California
$90,000 to $110,000 +Training + Holiday + 8% Bonus + Healthcare + Additional Benefits
Amazing opportunity available to be supported in becoming a product expert on complex networking technology testing both your commercial interpersonal skills as well as your technical expertise!
Perfect opportunity for a network engineer looking to take there career to the next level whilst working within an expanding and recently stock listed business renowned for offering fantastic career support and progression!
Established over 10 years ago, this technically fascinating business designs, develops, manufactures, and supports complex products that are used across the global by industry leading organisations. Driven purely by innovation, technology, and their staff, this is a business that understands the value of looking after the individuals that contribute to the businesses success and does this through a collaborative, progressive and friendly environment creating an elite hub for specialist engineers to thrive.
In the role you will initially join the business and undergo full product training and on the job support to bring you up to speed. (Initial training in the UK - Scotland / COVID dependant) Once established you will help customers to prepare test configurations and resolve issues. You will provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support, consulting with partners and customers. You will understand product specifications and applications for specific customers. This is a role that will involve travel and there may be some international travel.
This role would suit a network engineer looking to join a company working with fascinating technology in a role where you can progress technically and learn new skills!
* Full product training offered to the successful candidate (In the UK/Scotland - COVID dependant)
* Become a product expert with complex enterprise network environments (CISCO / Juniper)
* Customer Facing
* Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support, consulting with partners and customers.
* Help customers prepare test configurations and resolve issues.
* Travel involved - may be some international travel.
* Degree educated in a Computer Science relocated degree.
* Networking / Protocol experience
* Cisco or Juniper certified
* Looking for a role in which you can progress technically and learn new skills
* Looking to become a product specialist on complex Network equipment.
* Interested to improve by training and personal career development
- 73,815 - 90,219 CRC/Year
- 73,815 - 90,219 CRC/Year
- Premium ad
Family of 6 adults and one child looking for a part time cook in Guancaste home during Christmas time. Breakfast daily and most dinners. Simple traditional cooking, not a fancy chef. Food shopping needed and transportation provided. Pay: $10USD/person/day x 7 persons for 8 days = $560USD Familia de…