Job Title: On-call Coordinator
Reports to: Division Manager
On-call coordinator, under the direction of the immediate supervisor, responds to callers accessing the after hours call service.
The following are the principal qualifications for this position:
• Post-secondary education in business, administrative studies or a related field. Experience in lieu of education will be considered
• Administrative accounting experience an asset
• Excellent oral and written English communication skills
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Positive and productive interactions with others
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Excellent MS Office skills, including excel
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following are the main responsibilities for this position:
• Answer all phone calls after regular hours and on Statutory holidays as scheduled.
• Review any updates provided from day time AGTA staff at the beginning of each on-call period.
• Answer all calls in a prompt and professional manner asking the caller the appropriate questions to determine their needs.
• Determine the urgency of each call and the action required.
• Check all voice messages in a timely manner.
• Assist PSW’s in an emergency or crisis situation.
• Handle and document all concerns in a timely manner and as appropriate, notify supervisor: maintain appropriate documentation
• Answer calls by clients or PSW’s cancelling shifts and re-staff PSW’s as required
• Report and collaborate with day time AGTA staff the morning after your shift with any matters requiring attention
• Assist with training and mentoring of new staff as required.
• Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Notify immediate Supervisor of any Health Concerns
• Maintain confidentiality of client, PSW and corporate information and discuss only with appropriate AGTA staff.
• Complete all other tasks as required
Apply for this job