Posted in: Engineering in Cyprus | Posted: |
Snr. Quantitative Researcher, Limassol, Cyprus
Leadingresearch and technology firm in the financial industry. We design and build systematic proprietary trading systems that enable our presence in a diverse set of markets and assets around the globe, including Futures, Equities and FX.
We are seeking a quantitativeresearcher to join our fully systematic research team. The role includes taking ownership of the full model development cycle, from inception to production, contributing to innovative alpha generation across various asset classes as well as challenging and improving existing models and ideas. The position requires interaction with researchers, execution system specialists, developers, and other senior professionals.
The ideal candidate will have excellent mathematical and analytical skills, coupled with deep experience in data analysis and scientific/statistical computing. They will have a passion for creative but practical solutions to highly complex problems. They will be able to understand, anticipate and respond to the company’s needs, work well within a team, and take ownership of projects. We will teach and mentor any successful candidate, developing their knowledge and skillset, and as such a desire to learn and grow is essential.
* Advanced degree in science/computing/numerate/engineering field.
* In-depth understanding of statistics and time-series analysis as well as model validation techniques. · Comfortable in handling large amounts of data.
* Experienced and comfortable in Python.
Experience in the following would be beneficial
* Large financial data sets, computational finance/trading.
* C++. We offer a stimulating environment with exciting personal growth and long-term career opportunities.
Greek language skills not required. You will be an EU National or already eligible to work in Cyprus
- 25,700 - 38,600 EUR/Year