Office Administrator/Receptionist – Limassol, Cyprus
Office Administrator/Receptionist is required for a luxury building, in an outstanding location, servicing corporate and private users. Reporting to the Office Manager, this is a flexible role for an energetic administrator who will also provide telephone answering service, a person who is efficient and able to take initiative to provide solid support to our building and property management. The person will interact with an international admin team and may need to travel. The position will suit a professional, focused and positive personality.
The Role Involves:
* Work a Cisco Systems telephone
* Support to Office Manager
* Arrange as required travel and accommodation for management, staff and visitors, and help prepare for office visits.
* Taking detailed messages and passing them on to the team members
* Setting up conference calls and managing conference facilities and conference room management
* Welcoming guests and facilitating the visitors to the building, maintaining the visitor record
* Helping report and resolve any property problems
* Being aware of building facilities, location, and parking arrangements
* Assisting in HR Administration (for holidays, calendar entries for meetings, conference call set up)
* 2-3 years general office experience
* Excellent telephone manner; able to transfer calls quickly and efficiently
* Driving Licence and own car to run errands such as post office / shopping for supplies, etc.
* Time Zone awareness
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English.
* Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Packages
* Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment
* Excellent time management, prioritisation, multi-tasking and organisation skills
* Attention to detail
* Professional outlook and appearance
Morning start hours: 08:30 and flexible as required
Office Location: Limassol
- EUR 30,000 - EUR 80,000 / Year
- Premium ad
VPR Safe Financial Group Limited (Alvexo), one of the leading Forex companies in Cyprus, is currently seeking German speaking professionals to join our Sales Department. Duties and Responsibilities: · Assist clients with account opening procedure and deposit · Identify the potential clients and…