Safebridge GmbH is one of the maritime sector’s leading global providers of a complete product range for digital human-resource competence management. Our main focus is the provision of innovative IT solutions for computer supported learning, assessment, and certification management. Starting with entry-level tests, to assist the selection of the best performing crew, through ECDIS and Chartplotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, to certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty, aided by our in-depth knowledge, to find the best solution for our clients. Our international team based in Cyprus and Germany is continuously working on the innovation and expansion of our product portfolio. Our customer base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as companies in the field of merchant shipping.
As part of our expanding team, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager (male/female).
Safebridge is looking for an experienced and talented sales person for the position of Sales Manager, with knowledge of the operational market, excellent sales skills and the ability to deliver fast and effective results in a constantly changing market environment.
· Active screening and acquisition of new clients
· Management and development of international client/partner relationships plus creation of offers and proposals
· Participation in development of sales strategies
· Independent planning, administration and follow up of projects, events and meetings
· Ongoing reporting and controlling of tasks
· Regular market and competitor analysis and identification of client requirements
· Assessment of market opportunities and development of new business fields
· Implementation of policies, guidelines and procedures for the formation of new partnerships
· Attendance at international trade fairs and conferences
· Liaison with marketing and technical teams
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, or other equivalent combination of education and training
· Several years’ experience in sales manager role or similar equivalent
· Ability to comprehend quickly and work accurately and independently
· Good organizational skills and foresight
· Reliability and confidentiality
· Excellent German and English language skills, written and oral
· Sound knowledge of MS office applications
· Basic knowledge of web technology and enjoy presenting technical solutions
· Experience in affiliate marketing and digital marketing (SEO, SEM, web analysis and web analysis tools).
· Good communicative skills and ability to work in a team
· Willingness for international travel about one week every two months
· Desire to work in a high energy, fast pace environment
· Hands-on mentality
Easy to reach, centrally located offices in Hamburg, Germany and Limassol, Cyprus, enables our employees – depending on position – the option to work in one of our offices.
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees from overseas additional relocation support. Company pension scheme, option to do home office, commuting allowance for local public transport plus an in-house sport program complete the package. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application quoting your salary expectations and availability.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri Street,
Office 401, Pamelva Court, 3035 Limassol
We are looking for : IT-Architects, Windows/Linux Professionals, BI Professionals, Penetration Testing, SAP Security Professionals, etc. If you are interested in IT Consulting and…
- EUR 2,500 - EUR 3,500 / Month