Safebridge is one of the maritime sector’s leading global providers of a complete product range for digital human-resource competence management. Our main focus is the provision of innovative IT solutions for computer supported learning, assessment, and certification management. Starting with entry-level tests, to assist the selection of the best performing crew, through ECDIS and Chartplotter training involving the original manufacturer’s software, to certification management for mariners, we see it as our duty, aided by our in-depth knowledge, to find the best solution for our clients. Our international team based in Cyprus and Germany is continuously working on the innovation and expansion of our product portfolio. Our customer base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as companies in the field of merchant shipping.
As part of our expanding team, we are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative (male/female).
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and customer orientated individual for the position of a Customer Support Representative, to assist international clients with e-learning solutions. The Customer Support Team works in shifts. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
· Competent first point of contact for all support queries
· Accurate and timely resolution of customer’s issues and inquiries
· Handling of inbound phone calls and email inquiries
· Escalate complex issue to IT department
· Identify sales opportunities and forward them to the Sales Department
· Updating of customer records
· Validation and Issuing of Certificates
· Shift Work including Night Shifts
· Experience in a similar position
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills
· Computer literacy and distinct technical comprehension
· Quick learner
· Commitment and ability to work independently
· Customer focus and ability to work in a multinational team
· Fluent in the English language
· Valid Cyprus work permit is required
Easy to reach, centrally located offices in Hamburg, Germany and Limassol, Cyprus.
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Flexible Working Hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri St.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou
We are looking for : IT-Architects, Windows/Linux Professionals, BI Professionals, Penetration Testing, SAP Security Professionals, etc. If you are interested in IT Consulting and…
- EUR 2,500 - EUR 3,500 / Month