With years of experience and a professional team of market experts, Careers Boost provides powerful resumes to help our clients to get the job of their dreams. We highlight skills, experience and employable qualities in a manner that appeals to employers and human resource managers.
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic Accountant (IFRS Knowledge) who will be in charge of managing the accounting processes for our new company in Limassol, Cyprus.
Working hours most likely to be part-time, however, a full-time position will be considered for the right candidate.
- University degree: Master in Accounting and Finance;
- Good practical knowledge of IFRS;
- Experience at the similar position of IFRS Accountant/Accountant in CY company for more than 3 years;
- Excellent knowledge of CY financial legislation.
- Take part into tracking, organising and maintaining company’s accounting process back from the date of its incorporation (spring 2018) up to this date. Work assisted by supervisor;
- Entering data into accounting soft (invoices, credit memos, bills, payments, pay bills etc.);
- Keep track and inventory of our employees payrolls, and provide monthly data on payrolls and taxes payout;
- Yearly preparation and submission of PAYE return;
- Quarterly preparation and submission of VAT return and VAT MOSS;
- Yearly preparation of financial statements for audit (P&L, BS, TB, AR and AP summary reports) and other reports as per auditors request.
- Proficient in accounting software: preferably in QuickBooks;
- Confident user of: MS Office (Excel, Word);
- English Proficiency: Advanced.
- Ability to work efficiently both individually and in a team;
- Good time management skills;
- Ability to acquire new technical skills within a short period of time.
- Attractive Salary (negotiable) based on skills and experience;
- Option to work from both office and home;
- Work laptop if needed.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to simonaspirache @ protonmail.com
Researchers in Computational Finance - Cyprus - relocation pack Our client, a prestigious International Financial Services Company, is looking for top class English-speaking…
- EUR 30,000 - EUR 80,000 / Year