OROPAY provides a convenient and secure way for individuals to pay for products and services. It provides merchants with a seamless and cost-effective alternative. We are a FinTech company with an expanding range of services. Our wallet solution is an intuitive and user-friendly payment experience for both the Consumer and the Merchant. Founded in Cyprus, we are regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus as an Electronic Money Institution and aim to help businesses and consumers conduct their transactions in a more convenient manner. The Smarter Way to Pay!
OROPAY is growing and seeking to hire an experienced DevOps to join our team in Limassol.
- Manage infrastructure for both cloud and in-house systems
- Deliver, maintain, and implement high quality technical solutions including configuration and/or maintenance of both on premise and cloud-based systems.
- Manage the build system: build tool software, build configurations and build/packaging scripts.
- Participate in all phases of the project lifecycle including technical analysis, detailed design, configuration, delivery, and documentation.
- Analyze business processes and identify opportunity to improve and align with strategic direction
- Undertake research on best practice guidelines and continuously strive to make improvements to the existing applications and/or systems, services, and processes.
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- 3+ years hands-on experience in development and operations environment
- Demonstrable experience with virtualization and containerization technologies; Docker and Kubernetes
- Proven experience with ELK stack
- Extensive experience with Apache Maven, (Bamboo or Jenkins) build server, Nexus repository, SonarQube
- Must understand basic networking as it applies to server and storage administration
- Experience in programming with Groovy, Java, Bash
- Proven ability to use Git version control
- A constant will to learn
- An advocate of team collaboration
- Good communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English language
- Have read The Phoenix Project or The DevOps Handbook will be considered an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates along with the opportunity to develop their career in a dynamic, young and growing environment.
Send your CV via email to [...] (quoting the Job Title in the Subject line).
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.