Posted in: Information Technology in Limassol | Posted: |
OROPAY provides a convenient and secure way for individuals to pay for products and services. It provides merchants with a seamless and cost-effective alternative. We are a FinTech company with an expanding range of services. Our wallet solution is an intuitive and user-friendly payment experience for both the Consumer and the Merchant. Founded in Cyprus, we are regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus as an Electronic Money Institution and aim to help businesses and consumers conduct their transactions in a more convenient manner. The Smarter Way to Pay!
OROPAY is growing and seeking to hire an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our team in Limassol.
- Work as part of a SCRUM team along with the SCRUM Master, Product Owner, User eXperience designer to design, decompose, implement, and release high end systems.
- Design and implement new features and enhance existing functionalities according to business specifications.
- Ensure that code meets software development and quality standards and fits into the continuous release process.
- Develop front and back end website and mobile client architecture, ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
- Work closely with UX Designer to design user interactions on all platforms
- Ensure responsiveness of all applications
- Design and develop REST APIs
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Take part in Agile ceremonies such as daily Stand-Ups, Development refinement, Planning and estimation and Sprint Reviews.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Core Java;
- Agile software development experience;
- Experience using Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Maven, JUnit;
- Good experience on Multi-Threading, concurrency and collections;
- Experience with building RESTful microservices;
- Experience with React, Redux, Gatsby, Forming, Webpack, SASS, styled-components;
- Strong experience in development against relational database preferably using PostgreSQL;
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures, algorithms, databases, and object-oriented software design;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development;
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with Apache Kafka;
- DevOps knowledge, containerization experience with Docker and Docker Compose;
- Experience with React Native;
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates along with the opportunity to develop their career in a dynamic, young and growing environment.
Send your CV via email to [...] (quoting the Job Title in the Subject line).
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted.
- 26,800 - 53,600 EUR/Year
- 30,000 - 45,000 EUR/Year
- 30,000 - 55,000 EUR/Year