OROPAY provides a convenient and secure way for individuals to pay for products and services. It provides merchants with a seamless and cost-effective alternative. We are a FinTech company with an expanding range of services. Our wallet solution is an intuitive and user-friendly payment experience for both the Consumer and the Merchant. Founded in Cyprus, we are regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus as an Electronic Money Institution and aim to help businesses and consumers conduct their transactions in a more convenient manner. The Smarter Way to Pay!
OROPAY is growing and seeking to hire an experienced Information Security Officer to join our team in Limassol.
- Responsible for the ongoing development and maintenance of the Bank-wide information security risk management program incorporating interagency regulatory guidelines and industry best practices. Works in conjunction with IT, Risk Management, Compliance, Auditing, and Physical Security Personnel to promote a cohesive ISP. Ensures that all reasonable precautions are considered to protect all bank information including customer information.
- Conducts annual IT Risk Assessment and is responsible for ongoing board reporting related to the Information Security Risk Management Program, including reporting residual risk levels.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, training and testing of the Bank’s business continuity/disaster recovery plans.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and management of a bank-wide Vendor Management/Service Provider Oversight program. This program should include the ongoing Vendor Risk Assessments and provider due diligence.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and management of a bank-wide incident response and reporting program. This program should include the ongoing review/testing of incident notification channels and the training/testing of the overall program.
- In conjunction with the Network Administrator, reviews information systems and procedures to minimize the probability of security vulnerability. Researches new security vulnerabilities, technologies and methods relative to environment.
- Creates and leads training classes on various Information Technology topics, ranging from basic end-user system and office packages to advanced information security and platform applications to meet business needs. Responsible for ongoing training of Bank staff related to the Information Security Program, Business Continuity Plans and Incident Response Programs.
- Maintains ongoing Information Security calendar for oversight, review and testing required for the institution.
- Responsible for the regular review of system reports to ensure appropriate controls over system changes, logical access to critical systems, remote access and patch management programs.
- Provides oversight of the technical documentation for all areas within the Information Technology structure to meet regulatory requirements. In addition, monitors and tests change-management for system platforms.
- Follows all applicable laws and regulations. Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology(IT), Cyber Security(CS) or related field
- 3+ Years of relevant experience
- Experience or knowledge with ISO 27001 will be considered as advantage
- Specialized experience in the analysis, design, and implementation of security procedures of hardware and software on complex, large scale systems in an enterprise environment.
- Banking or financial services industry experience will be considered as advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates along with the opportunity to develop their career in a dynamic, young and growing environment.
Send your CV via email to [...] (quoting the Job Title in the Subject line).
All applications are maintained in strict confidence.
Due to high volume of CV received only successful candidates will be contacted