Safebridge is one of the leaders in the field of Human Resource Competence Management to the maritime industry and beyond.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions for E-Learning, E-Assessment and E-Certification and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities has earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients within the Maritime community.
Safebridge follows the strictest industry standards and legal regulations. Our innovativeness in the Human Resource sector provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical work place.
With easily accessible, centrally located offices in both Hamburg – Germany and Limassol - Cyprus.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the position of IT Network Systems Engineer. We’re seeking out a cross-functional thinker who has a profound drive to build IT systems and provide world-class IT support.
· Perform preventative maintenance tasks and provide operational network support to ensure stable operation, service availability and reliability of Safebridge network
· Implement, monitors and maintains network security based on best practices to support the corporate network
· Implement routing protocols/ network Security – layer protocols using TCP/IP, UDP
· Implement, configure and administer routers and switches
· Deploy, configure and perform administrative and maintenance tasks on databases
· Create Automation scripts using Python/PowerShell
· Resolve tickets within agreed timeframes and ensure all tickets are correctly documented
· Develop and execute a data back-up and disaster recovery plan
· Assist with development of configurations standards and documentation
· Supports legacy systems environment until complete migration has occurred and the environment no longer needs support
· Provide after office hours support on emergency
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
· At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Network Engineer
· In-depth knowledge of Linux & Windows Servers
· In-depth knowledge of network security principles and best practices
· Hands-on experience on Windows Active Directory and User Policies
· Hands-on experience with Server Virtualization
· Hands-on experience with Network Virtualization
· Good knowledge of Kubernetes and Containers (Docker)
· Experience with modern DevOps practices (server orchestration, configuration management, automated deploys, monitoring etc)
· Experience with IaaS providers (you’ve deployed services on AWS, Azure or similar).
· Understanding the concept and/or have previous experience with relational and non-relational databases are a plus
· Good programming skills to support the systems operations are a plus
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
· Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
· Ability to travel for at least 3-4 times per year
· Excellent spoken/written English
· Cyprus work permit is required
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Flexible Working Hours and a Fitness Scheme. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications. All foreign nationals must have a valid working permit.
Only Resumes written in English and provided in pdf-format will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri St.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou
- EUR 30,000 - EUR 55,000 / Year
- EUR 25,900 - EUR 38,900 / Year