BKMS is looking to hire a full-time Αccounting Αssistant, based in Nicosia, with the requirements stated below.
BKMS offers professional Multi Family Office services in order to support wealthy families with the management, organization and maintenance of their wealth.
- Certification in Accounting
- Computer skills related to MS Word, Excel, Power Point as well as accounting software (preferable quick books).
- Fluent in English and Greek (understanding, speaking, and writing).
- Verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to work well with a wide range of people.
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous service.
- Fast Lerner.
- Self-confident and positive attitude.
- Follow-up and Proactive approach.
- Ability to respond well to pressure.
- Organized and methodical.
- Persuasive yet diplomatic.
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Pleasant personality.
- Day-to-day bookkeeping is required such as issuing invoices, credit notes, purchase orders and other documents, registering bills, making bank transfers and payments, bank reconciliation and VAT returns.
Please send your CV including a motivation letter to [...] .
The candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for an interview.
Researchers in Computational Finance - Cyprus - relocation pack Our client, a prestigious International Financial Services Company, is looking for top class English-speaking…
- EUR 30,000 - EUR 80,000 / Year