TECH3S, a newly incorporated technology company in Cyprus is seeking to hire a Systems Engineer to build out, maintain, and troubleshoot infrastructure systems. The successful candidates will be analysing, designing, installing, configuring, migrating, maintaining and repairing Systems solutions.
• Design and configure Servers, Networks, Storage, Virtualization, Security and Windows operating system solutions.
• Support and administer on premise and cloud system environments
• Troubleshoot and perform hardware installations
• Respond to inquiries from clients, staff and vendors to provide technical assistance and support
• Ensuring the highest level of systems and infrastructure availability
• Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
• Primary customer technical contact
• Carry out site surveys and audits
• Provide accurate feedback to the rest of the team regarding customer requirements
• Ideally educated in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
• 2+ years of hands-on experience
• Very good understanding of Microsoft environments
• Ability to understand TCP/IP routing protocols, VPN and Network Security
• Ability to work as a team player and assist colleagues proactively
• Interest in Technology and the desire to learn and improve
• Microsoft Certifications will be an advantage
• Strong communication skills in both English and Greek language (Verbal & Written)
We offer a competitive salary according to qualifications and experience, generous performance related bonus, flexible working hours and pleasant working environment.
Please send your cv to [...]. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Full Stack Software Development Engineer - Limassol, Cyprus Job Description You will work as a full stack software development engineer implementing projects within the…
- EUR 26,300 - EUR 39,400 / Year
Financial Software Engineer - Cyprus Our client - a Global Investment Management Company is seeking Financial Software Engineer to join their team based in Limassol, Cyprus. Our…
- EUR 30,000 - EUR 55,000 / Year