CIF is looking for a Head of Portfolio Management Department to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
· Determination and implementation of investment strategies according with customer’s needs, current economic situation and market conditions.
· Managing, monitoring and analysis of customer’s portfolios, assessment of risks and undertaking the appropriate actions.
· Providing communication and collaboration with customers, partners, regulatory authorities and other parts of business.
· Supervising the employees of the Department.
· Preparation of reports to the Management of the Company and to regulatory authorities.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
· Degree in Finance/Economics or appropriate professional qualification.
· CySEC Advanced certificate/CySEC Portfolio Management Certificate.
· Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
· Proven track record in asset management.
· Relevant experience in Cyprus as a Portfolio Manager or at similar position.
· Fluency in oral and written English.
· Computer proficiency, including excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
· Proficiency with different trading platforms is advantage.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
· analytical skills;
· strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
· problem solving skills;
· commercial, financial and business acumen;
· excellent organizational and motivational skills;
· ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
· competitive salary and bonuses;
· opportunities of professional growth and development;
· friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at jc [at] noacircle. com with a subject “Portfolio Manager”
Apply for this job