On behalf of our partner – fund administration company, we are looking for experienced Lawyer with experience in compliance of AIFs to join its professional team in Nicosia.
Responsibilities of Lawyer:
· Reviewing, drafting and preparation of various corporate documents;
· Preparation of all relevant forms and documentation for submission to the office of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
· Supervising the KYC and Due Diligence procedures according to the applicable law;
· Drafting internal policies, manuals and other documents;
· Communicating with government offices, financial institutions, and other counterparties on different questions in order to provide compliance with their requirements and applicable law;
· Advising on legal, financial and tax matters.
Responsibilities of Compliance Officer:
· Establishing of compliance system, which guarantees that the company’s and funds’ interests and reputation are protected;
· Developing and implementing policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of regulatory authority and other applicable rules and regulations;
· Preparing reports. Producing and submitting periodic compliance reports to the regulator;
· Performing internal trainings to employees.
· Degree in Law;
· CySEC Advanced Certificate is the significant advantage;
· Knowledge of Cyprus and international legislation in the field of corporate law. Good knowledge of finance and tax legislation is the significant advantage;
· Knowledge and application of Investment Services Law, AIFM/AIF law, and relevant regulatory base for entities regulated by the CySEC on the expert level;
· Experience of work in Corporate Services;
· Experience as a Compliance Specialist in the CySEC regulated entities is significant advantage;
· Excellent command of English and Greek languages. Knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
· Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
· Computer proficiency.
· competitive salary;
· opportunities of professional growth and development;
· friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at jc [at] noacircle.com with a subject “Lawyer_Compliance”