Posted in: Other in Czech Republic | Posted: |
SAP FI/AM Consultant
We are currently recruiting for an SAP FI/AM Consultant for a well-established European consulting and IT services company that has been running for over 20 years. The offices where you will be working are in Prague, Czech Republic OR Bratislava, Slovakia.
Our client is an SAP Gold Partner, Microsoft, and Open text partner with a great reputation for deploying world leading ERP solutions. They are currently working with the latest technologies with a big focus on S/4 HANA.
- At least 5 years or more of IT experience with hands on configuration and support in the FI/AM module.
- At least 3 years or more experience with post implementation support and support of month-end closing activities and budgeting process.
- Experience gathering/analysing requirements and translating them into detailed SAP functional specifications for SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC and BOBJ. Collaborating with ABAP developers for customized development.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, or Management of Information systems
- SAP FI/AM certification
- Process design skills and business knowledge (preferably in the food or automotive industry)
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations for resolution.
- Strong understanding of the FI/AM modules integration points between logistics modules
- Ability to effectively manage project scope, project risk and issues with appropriate escalation plans.
- Ability to conduct training for users.
- Able to lead and influence a group of cross-functional teams.
Specific job requirements
- Excellent fluency in Czech (verbal and written) (German and English are welcomed)
- 5 years or more of IT experience in the FI/AM module.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV (see below)
- 150 - 200 CZK/Day/Night