Technical Writer: Technical Author, Documentation, Part Remote
A world renowned pharmaceutical organisation based in Prague is seeking a Technical Writer in the area of mobility/telephony. The successful candidate will have a strong background producing high level technical documentation within enterprise organisations.
Main responsibilities are as follows;
Responsibilities of the role:
* Gather requirements for the design of how users will request a mobility and/or telephony service in the future
* Identify which other ITIL process are impacted by the addition of new or different features
* Collaborate with other Novartis teams to implement any Telephony & Mobility changes to the ITIL processes to Service Now
* Identify which life cycle documents need to be updated as a result of the changes
* Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to update documentation using standard templates with clear visual elements (eg charts & diagrams) and text
* Typical deliverables include User Requirements Specification, Functional Specification, Design Specification, Service Operations Manual, Service Operational Procedures (SOPs), and Work Instructions, as well as web based user guides and knowledge base content for supporters and end users.
Desired Skill Set:
* Deep understanding of ITIL processes
* Experience with analysing and improving operational processes
* Clear communication skills
* Track record of collaborating with others to prepare materials to explain complex topics