Posted in: Other in Czech Republic | Posted: |
Location: Pilsen, Czech Republic
Job Type: Full Time; 37.5 hours/week; 3rd shift
Salary: 50.000,- CZK plus benefits
What you will do:
The Maintenance Technician will set up and maintain production machinery and ancillary
services in a high-volume production facility
* Set up and maintain all production machinery ensuring timely and efficient handover.
* Repair all minor breakdowns, electrical and mechanical regardless of bias
* Carry out preventative maintenance work on machines as per manufacturer’s specifications.
* Ensure all PM documents are kept up to date.
* Ensure spare parts are in stock.
* Carry out minor facility repairs.
* Monitor utilities and report defects and issues in a timely manner
* Involvement in engineering improvement projects
* Involvement in machine commissioning projects
* Maintain good housekeeping practices in the Engineering area.
* Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed.
* Communicate internally on issues to ensure their timely resolution.
What we need from you:
* Time served tradesperson, Fitter, Toolmaker, Electrician etc.
* Self-motivated individual who can work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
* At least 3 years’ experience in a high-volume automated production environment
* Experience of PLC programming would be an advantage
* Must be available to do shift work and a reasonable amount of overtime.
* Must be available to open up/shut down production machines for shifts on a rotating basis.
What we offer:
* The opportunity to participate in new and interesting projects.
* To know a good group of people who pull together.
* We have a casual work environment and atmosphere (no dress code).
* 25 days of vacation.
* Reduced weekly working hours 37.5 hours/week.
* Allowance for meals in the amount of CZK 120 per day.
* Pension insurance contribution in the amount of 1% of salary, min. 300 CZK per month.
* Contribution of CZK 1,000 per month to the Sodexo card.
* Bonus for referring a new employee.
* 13. salary
- 39,321 CZK/Year