We deliver customer service for the markets in Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. Our Customer Consultants handle calls in 12 different languages and provide general reservations, information about the loyalty program ‘Miles and More’ and travel agencies support. Overall, we have German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Serbian, Croatian and Czech markets.
The training is provided by a qualified trainer for a group of new employees for 6 weeks. The theoretical part of training is for 4 weeks and it is held in English.
As a Customer Service Consultant in our company you receive different types of trainings. We offer variety of programs such as product trainings (e.g. Miles&More program, Travel Agency support etc.) or softs skill workshops (e.g. Quality & Communication training, Positive Attitude & Cultural Diversity, etc.).
• The Customer Service Consultants are the primary contact for our customers
• They answer questions regarding the flight reservations, cancellations and online check in via phone
• The calls are handled in German and English
• Fluent knowledge of both the German and English language
• Good communication skills
• Flexibility and stress tolerance
• Spirit and eagerness to learn new skills
• Good PC skills
We cover operations 365 days a year and 24/7. Shifts are planned at least 2 weeks in advance and can fall on any day of the week (Monday to Sunday, including bank holidays and weekends).
- Full training in specialized software
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career growth
- Opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious airlines in the world
- Free sim card
- 3 month\'s of subsidized accommodation in company apartment or hotel
- Reimbursement of initial travel costs
Apply for this job