Our client is an international service provider in the aviation industry. For one of their partners, they are looking to recruit Customer Service Consultants to support their team.
- You will learn a lot (especially the handling of the booking programs Amadeus / Oscar)
- You will practice your German and English skills daily
- You will be helping people
- You will be able to contact the air travel customers by phone for bookings, general questions or delays
- And besides, you will also have a lot of fun!
- Friendliness & helpfulness
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English (wrriten and verbal), min. Level B2
- Previous experience in customer service consulting is beneficial
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Match criteria: Customer Service & Support, Consulting, Manual Labor / Blue Collar, Specialist / Highly skilled, Staff / White collar, Permanent (1 > year), Temporary (0,5 - 1 year), Customer service, Euro 1400 - 1600, Euro < 1400, 36 - 40 hours (Fulltime), Mid level, Entry level / none, Higher level (BA/Bsc), Higher level (MA/Msc), Starter, 1 - 2 years, 2 - 4 years, 4 - 6 years, 6 - 10 years, Czech Republic, English, German, Yes, EU/EER citizen or general work permit
Consultant name: Careers in Europe Recruitment
Consultant e-mail: [...]
Company name: CareersinEurope.eu