Eurigs s.r.o is a subsidiary of South Korea-based IGS ltd (http://igsinc.co.kr/), leader in online gaming services and solutions. To clients ranging from indie studios to giants like Disney or EA we provide wide array of services including but not limited to content localization, marketing, advisory, community management, quality assurance or customer support in local languages. We are passionate about games and love bringing them closer to players worldwide.
We are currently looking for Community Specialists, who will be responsible for development and management of games' community sites and social networks, speaking the following languages or language combinations:
- native English
- native French, proficient in English
A successful candidate will be responsible for operations of various communication channels, campaigns and projects with the goal of spreading creatives (news, reviews, video, graphic material, streaming etc.) in assigned geographical area and serve as a direct point of contact with the players and local communities.
Community Specialists are part of the game experience, serve as a conduit between them and designers and are instrumental in collection of feedback, troubleshooting and evolution of each game.
This is an entry level position, suitable for graduates. Successful candidates will receive all the necessary training.
- development, management and analysis of assigned game community segment – forums, chatrooms, social networks etc., including participation in content creation
- extensive analysis of day-to-day community life, trends and issues
- first-line communication, including handling of emergencies and complaints
- coordination with the local and global IGS teams and other involved parties regarding business requests
- attracting attention to gaming products via campaigns within the assigned language segment
- co-creating innovative, thought-provoking promotional content, reflecting the nature of our target groups
- identification, interpretation and capitalization on existing social media trends, tools, and applications
- creation, maintenance and execution of editorial calendar
- contributing to growth of company's presence and branding
- native-level written and spoken proficiency in English, with thorough knowledge of gaming terminology and slang
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- excellent interpersonal skills with an emphasis on written communication
- creative approach to the subject matter (e.g. creating events, content, etc.), focus on detail, analytical mindset
- familiarity with trends in mobile and online gaming is an advantage
- up-to-date knowledge of online trends and gaming-related products
- experience with working in online communities, blogging, creative writing or copywriting are all advantageous
If you feel like you would enjoy being a part of our diverse team and would like to help us build this wonderful project, please send us your CV and a brief motivation letter. Make sure to name some of your favorite mobile games too.