Posted in: Architects in London | Posted: |
Euro Recruitment Group has been retained by one of the leading M&E contractors to recruit a Mechanical Quality Manager to cover a Hyperscale Data Centre project in London. Reporting to the Project Manager and Project Director, Operate within the framework of the ISO 9001 documented Quality Management System on a multidiscipline project environment to implement the requirements of each project specific Quality Plan.
* Based on our clients project inLondon, reporting to the Mechanical Project Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing mechanical installation quality for a large value, high-tech facility.
* This will include equipment & material receipt inspections, fabrication inspections, weld inspections, installation inspections, generation of punchlists and de-snagging.
* The successful candidate will be required to liaise with in-house mechanical & electrical teams and external project partners including vendors and subcontractors.
* Academic and/or trades qualifications in mechanical discipline
* 10 years Mech QAQC experience in Industrial-type projects with minimum 5years exp in Lead role
* Role will be Client facing so good communication skills and presentation is essential. Ability to present specification requirements and demonstrate compliance is essential.
* Data centre experience preferable but not essential
* Knowledge and experience in Data Centre projects
* Role will comprise QAQC walkdown, inspection and documentation associated with Equipment
* The candidate will be required to work closely with the Project Manager and construction team to ensure quality standards are achieved with minimal snags.
For further information on this role, please contact Rafal Kantyka to apply, or click ‘Apply Now