Posted in: Other in Denmark | Posted: |
Senior Land Site Surveyor
£40,000 – £45,000 + Accommodation + Car + Benefits
Our client is a construction tech start-up based in London and is currently looking for a proactive construction site surveyor who will grow with us in providing world class solutions on large scale construction projects.
Our client is currently working on an exciting project developing the world’s first AR HMD for Construction that can eliminate 2D plans. This allows builders, for the first time, to walk on site and use AR/3D models to construct from start to finish.
* Establishing and maintaining the site survey control network in order to report and validate different construction stages on a large-scale project based in Denmark.
* Coordinate with the Site Engineers for the priority of the project regarding implementation, changes of plans or deviations, unusual activities or non-conformances rectification work and coordinate with the consultant for Inspection & Approval.
* Use as built interferences and prepare reports for submission to the engineering department for revision of drawings.
* Laser Scanner and Topographical Surveys.
* The role predominantly involves on-site data capture, but relevant office survey work is needed for processing and reporting.
* The Surveyor will be able to work alone, be part of a team and be experienced managing and coordinating teams.
* A degree or equivalent qualification in Land Survey or Geomatics and/or relevant work experience which demonstrates applied knowledge of land survey procedures.
* Customer service experience with dealing with clients, project managers and construction managers.
* Construction site experience is preferable.
* English fluency is a must (written and oral)
* Full European driver’s license
* Excellent documentation skills
* Autonomy of personal diary
* Safe Pass or CSCS Card
* Topographic Survey Skills and use of survey equipment & software’s such as Total Stations, GPS and LSS Starnet.
* Experience performing traversing, topos, and control network.
* Laser Scanning and Modeling Skills (Comfortable performing Laser scanning Surveys and Point Cloud processing)
* Other software’s used for reporting information are AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Recap & Cyclone.
* Playing a valuable part in revolutionising the industry
* Competitive Salary + Stock Options
* 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Start-up culture
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news