Posted in: Doctors in Denmark | Posted: |
The department receives patients from the hospitals wards, outpatient clinic, primary health care and in some cases from chiropractors as well as citizens, who want to participate in a mammography screening. The radiological departments place their emphasis on being able to give the patients the best possible, up-to-date radiological service. This happens in cooperation with the doctors and departments, who refer the patients to us and with respect for the individual needs of each of our patients.
The departments are a part of qualifying specialist doctors and radiographs. The examination portfolios are different at the three geographical locations.
- Specialized in Radiology
- Have significant interest and documented experience with
- MR or
- Mammography or
- Onco-Radiological field, including PET/CT
- Speak English on a Professional Level
- Motivated for living and working abroad
What can you expect?
- Permanent contract regulated by the Danish collective agreement
- Minimum yearly salary: 94.000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
Who are we?
Our partnering company is a Danish recruitment agency, working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia since 2007, and has recruited more than 100 doctors to Denmark. They have been authorised by Danish Hospitals to recruit, qualify and integrate European physicians. They offer intensive language training, good working conditions, high salaries and a family-friendly integration program.
- 100,000 DKK/Year
- 90,361 - 117,469 DKK/Year