Posted in: Other in Copenhagen | Posted: |
My client is a recent startup who sell their solution to the hospitality industry. They have thrived recently as they help their customers become safer and more efficient during this pandemic. Due to this they have grown their customer portfolio massively in the last year and with the upcoming reopening of the hospitality industry they expect a lot of new customers and demand for their solution.
Due to this they require an AWS Architect to help build their infrastructure and platform on Cloud. There internal team is very enthusiastic, however, with the ever growing demand they need an expert who can come help them with their projects as well as train their employees.
- Be hands on with the technology and guide the business with their Cloud infrastructure
- Manage teams, made up of developers, engineers, testers and other non-technical employees
- Communicate efficiently with the CTO and other C-suite level members
- Be ready to train and mentor other team members
- Being On-site in Copenhagen when needed
- AWS Architecture experience
- Development experience (.NET/Java/Python)
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Scripting experience - Powershell
The client would like this candidate to start no later than 19th of April, however, they will wait longer for the right candidate. Please note this role will require you to be ON-SITE at times so only apply if you are already living in Denmark, are an EU citizen or already have a work permit for Denmark.
If you would be interested then please do apply or email me on (see below)