Responsibilities and Tasks:
- To assist the Lead or Principal engineer in meeting project requirements and performing all technical duties in a highly competent and efficient manner
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of multi-discipline and or single discipline engineering modifications
- Liaise with other disciplines on design, construction, fabrication and commissioning issues
- Coordinate and manage instrument, F&G and Telecommunications system packaged equipment
- Basic knowledge of design software such as PDMS, Navisworks and Autocad
- Accountable for the management of multi-discipline CTR's/man-hours ensuring that the correct levels of productivity are being maintained by involved disciplines
- Prepare construction and commissioning procedures
- Familiar with the aspects of HAZOP/HAZID and Functional Safety
- Familiar with the aspects of Safety Instrumented Systems to IEC 61511
- Educated to HNC/HND level in engineering discipline (degree preferred)
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer preferred
- TUV Rheinland Certified preferred
- Sound working knowledge of relevant industry codes and standards
- Conversant with appropriate technical software
- Aware of latest technical developments
- Current Offshore Survival Certificate and Medical preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a major European city, offering the right candidate the opportunity to be part of a multi-discipline team at a senior level.
If this specification is applicable to you, please apply for immediate consideration.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
- DKK 50,000 - DKK 60,000 / Year
- DKK 50,000 - DKK 80,000 / Year