Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide regular financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends when required.
- Handle cash box accounts for each donor and record their transactions in the system.
- Handle book keeping and day-to-day financial transactions; post the transactions in the ERP system.
- Handle bank transactions (transfers, cash withdrawal, currency exchange)
- Follow up on payments schedule (AP) with contractors and service providers
- Verify that invoices have been approved and paid according to the approval matrix
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports and Ad-hoc request
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
Requirements and Competencies
- Degree in accounting, finance or relevant discipline
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Commitment to Confidentiality, presentation, Communications and Time Management skills
- Time Management Skills
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both oral and written
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
General Terms and Conditions
- The Candidate is required to work from RCREEE’s Cairo office.
Tenure of Appointment
- The initial appointment is for a duration of 12 months including a 3-month probation period
- Contract renewal will be subject to performance, needs and availability of funds.
- RCREEE is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply, please visit: http://www.rcreee.org/content/rcreee-calls-candidates-position-accountant