Posted in: Engineering in Egypt | Posted: |
Our client is looking for an experienced Commissioning Engineer offering the opportunity to travel throughout EMEA delivering exciting projects.
Our client is global manufacturer and provider of capital equipment within the FMCG market. They are known for providing world class technical solutions to an array of customers from Blue Chip household names to small family run producers predominantly within the food manufacturing sector.
They are looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join the EMEA team. Offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
* Electrical Engineer, with recognised Qualifications or 10 Years Electrical Maintenance Experience with 18th Edition accreditation
* Experience with PLC’s
* Experience in the food industry a distinct advantage
* Evidence of creating Method Statements and Risk Assessments
* Experience of using AutoCAD, preferably but not a requirement
* Familiar with CE and Health and Safety requirements
* Familiar with the Microsoft Office software packages (Word, Excel etc …. )
* Have excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Be flexible in their approach to work
* Extensive travel experience across EMEA
* Languages a distinct advantage
* Commission our equipment to achieve the required throughput, quality and efficiency
* Successfully commission systems and train operators and plant engineers as it pertains to the equipment or system controls
* Work with other engineering disciplines (Electrical and PLC) to deliver a successful project
* Set up gas/diesel fired burners to correct combustion settings using gas analysers etc.
* Work on gas/diesel fired heat exchangers
* Work on thermal oil heat exchanger systems
* Work on steam heat exchanger systems
* Carry out electrical repairs on system/equipment
* Carry out I/O checks on the system/equipment electrics
* Carry out valve checks on the system
* Establish the root cause of problems and engineer solutions on site
* Provide technical support for customers over the phone
* Be able to fault find under pressure
* Provide assistance to customers on emergency breakdowns. This could include short notice travel to sites
* Provide Site reports and put forward any recommendations
The role will suit anyone living in Egypt or Turkey where a lot of the work will be undertaken although travel throughout EMEA is a pre-requisite for the role so access to major airport would be advantageous.
Why Should You Apply?
You are an experienced Commissioning Engineer looking for a new opportunity to utilise your skills and experience throughout EMEA
You like to travel and are multilingual and live in either Egypt or Turkey
You are flexible and happy to work away from home for several weeks at a time