Be part of our team today and get a chance to lead our growing sales team!
txtmeQuick has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to plan, lead and drive strategic growth opportunities in the country. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for identifying and developing new opportunities as well as managing and supporting base customer relationships. Only self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and sales driven individuals are welcome to Apply and become a member of our growing corporate sales team.
We offer huge growth prospects and competitive salaries.
* To lead and guide the sales team, securing of new sales and grow new segments.
* Execute day to day sales activities including attending to sales enquiries
* Preparation and follow-up of quotation.
* Explore new contracts and develop new businesses
* Ensure successful renewals of existing accounts
* Achieve revenue targets
* Accurate data entry and analysis to our database
* Responsible for creating reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
* Must be very proficient in the English language
* MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3+ YEARS OF SALES/CLOSING EXPERIENCE
* MUST HAVE AT LEAST 2+ YEARS OF SALES MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
* Must have a record of consistently delivery of high outputs
* Must have a good track record with their juniors/their sales teams
* Being well connected and knowing a large number of high performing sales agents is a plus
Submit the following to [...]
* Resume/CV with work and salary history for the last 3 years.
* A quick video recording of "a short introduction of yourself, WHY we should hire you? and WHY you think, you can 'consistently' get a team to deliver high output results (as compared to other managers managing the same team)."
* List of any sales training you may have had.
* Your Skype ID, WhatsApp, or Hangouts.
* Your email should include a brief introduction about yourself (Application letter)
The base rate is 7,000-9,000 EGP per month (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
Plus Commissions: it varies based on performance (ave range: 3000-7000+ EGP)
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.