Safebridge GmbH is one of the leading global suppliers of a full range of digital human - resource skillsmanagement products to the maritime sector. Our main focus is to provide innovative IT solutions for the management of computer - based learning, evaluation and certification. Starting with entry – level tests to assist in selecting the best - performing crew, through ECDIS and Chartplotter training involving the original manufacturer's software, certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty to find the best solution for our customers, supported by our in - depth knowledge to find our customers the best solution. Our international team based in Cyprus & Germany is working on our product portfolio continuously to innovate and expand. Our client base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as merchant shipping companies.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the IT Project Manager (Male/Female) position. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
· Lead complex IT projects with involved internal and external multi-disciplinary engineering teams.
· Responsible for the initialization, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of complex IT projects.
· Collaborating with the responsible Product Managers and the IT Coordination Team (projects-based) in contact management as a pre-condition process of initiating IT projects.
· Interacting with the responsible Product Managers and IT Coordination Team to derive project backlogs and technical specifications from defined business requirements.
· Interacting with IT related stakeholders such as IT DevOps, IT Software Architect, QA Engineer and UI/UX Expert to secure that all aspects of infrastructural integrations, build environments, data consistency and product dependencies have been recognized and reflected accordingly in the project plan.
· Receiving final approval from the Product Manager on compiled projects plans to proceed on with its execution.
· Keeping track on projects execution and its day-to-day operational needs
· Ensuring on time QA tasks and deliverables
· Reporting project progress to all involved stakeholders
· Maintain and developing knowledge on the relevant technologies applied
· Bachelor’s degree either in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Services, Applied Science, Engineering, or equivalent degree (also accepting certificates on further education in these fields).
· Strong knowledge in project management procedures / methods.
· Certification or in-depth knowledge on PRINCE2/PMI will be considered as an advantage.
· Knowledge of various system development lifecycle methodologies including waterfall and agile.
· Experiences in supervising IT related projects
· Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills with all employee levels
- Hands on knowledge of GitLab, Atlassian Suite (min. Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge on Docker / Kubernetes deployment infrastructure incl. CI/CD
- Architectural understanding cloud / on-premise solutions
- Critical thinking and problem-solving
· Self-confidence and good communication skills
· Good organizational skills and ability to work well in teams
· Very good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
· Valid Cyprus work permit is required
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, flexible working hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri St.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou