Posted in: Other in Finland | Posted: |
About the company:
The company is a Finnish company that specialises in design, technology, and data. They are a huge company that have completed over 1400 projects - they work on developing and implementing digital services for both private and public sector organisations. They have headquarters in multiple areas across Finland such as: offices in Oulu, Helsinki, and a couple of other destinations. The client is searching for an experienced freelance Azure Data Engineer to start ASAP on an ongoing project, on a contract basis.
They desire a Finnish speaking candidate.
About the role:
Azure Data Engineer:
Role & Responsibilities:
- Working in a consultative role, reviewing and gathering client requirements and translating them to technical specifications.
- Implementing integration's from various source systems to a data warehouse.
- Working with Datamodelling and data governance concepts to meet business and a needs.
- Building interactive reports and dashboards.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Using Azure Synapse Analytics & Azure Data Lake Storage
- Building integrations with Data Factory, SSIS or some streaming data solution
- Datamodelling using DataVault 2.0 modelling or star schema
- Developing data models and BI reports (Power BI, SSAS)
- Writing advanced SQL
- Experience using Azure Databricks and Agile software development methods.
- 100% Remote - Hybrid working an option if you wish.
- Good company culture
- Quick start
- Competitive rates
If you are Finnish speaking and are interested in this position, or if you know anyone within your network who may be suitable, please reach out to me on (see below)
- 18 - 22 EUR/Hour