Z-Tech Control Systems provides intelligent engineering solutions for Water, Power and Rail. We're dedicated to working with our customers to develop and implement effective and cost efficient solutions to their business challenges, enabling them to remain focused on day-to-day operations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Electrical Project Engineer for our Rail Business Unit looking after critical M&E assets on Rail networks in London and the surrounding areas.
* Ability to interpret Client design specifications and follow through to proposal.
* Capability to draft electrical design drawings, preferably using E-Plan and/or AutoCAD.
* Experience within Functional Safety and/or Machinery Safety.
* Troubleshooting and repair of electrical systems.
* Experience with Mitsubishi/MELSEC PLCs
* APM project management experience
* Engineering experience delivering control system philosophies involving PLCs, HMIs, SCADA etc.
* Competitive salary
* To join an organisation that genuinely wants their team to feel empowered, motivated and encouraged in the work to ensure we're all working together to achieve excellence
* Social events including BBQs, fun runs and charity events to name a few