Posted in: Engineering in Finland | Posted: |
Title: Robotic Welder
Job Type: Full-time
Working knowledge of Motoman, ABB or OTC robot programming would be an asset.
Effectively implements work assigned and ensures the quality of those parts. Requires knowledge, skill and ability to perform and fill in for any position on the production line and can perform equipment setup.
Additional responsibilities are as followed:
Troubleshoot problems with robotic welding equipment and welding equipment
Responsible for training operators on operation of robotic welding systems
Maintain and update robotic programs to meet required changes
Skills / Industry Qualifications Required:
- Knowledge of welding processes, robotic welding equipment, tools.
- Knowledge Control Systems. (Motoman, ABB or OTC)
- English language skills basic level.
- EU Citizenship.
- Free pension
- Health Insurance
- Vacation money
- The employer organizes the accommodation ( Free )
- Long contract
- Good salary
- Free insurance and social security in Finland + EU.
+358 400 862837
- 3,500 - 5,000 EUR/Month
- 3,614 - 5,421 EUR/Month
- 4,066 - 5,240 EUR/Month