Posted in: Engineering in Finland | Posted: |
Senior Electrical Quantity Surveyor – Finland
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained to recruit a lead electrical quantity surveyor for a project in Finland with a top tier specialist contractor. Exposure on large scale commercial, data centre, and pharmaceutical projects required.
Electrical exposure required.
This executive level position, working with one of Europe’s leading contractors presents an exceptional opportunity to the successful candidate to establish themselves with this contractor and progress within the company.
Executive Level Package on offer.
* Manage the review of Contracts to ensure compliance
* Procurement – oversee all operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
* Managing and forecasting the Cash flow of both projects and the business
* Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
* Manage the identification, analysis and reporting within the Business & Projects
* Manage the provision of Data and analysis of issues & risks
* Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
* Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule
* Manage all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
* Ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
* Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
* Degree qualified
* Electrical Experience is necessary
* Ideally 5+ years’ experience in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Manager roles
* Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
* Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
* Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability and proven experience managing teams of highly motivated surveyors.
* Further training and development opportunities highlighted.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Good oral & written communication skills.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Ciaran Sheehan or to apply, click 'Apply Now
- 4,518 - 5,873 EUR/Month