Posted in: Other in France | Posted: |
The Bobigny R&D Center designs and develops Lighting products as well as the electronic systems that control them. In order to support the strong growth of this activity, Valeo is looking for a Hardware Department Manager.
- You will manage the HW team, composed of around thirty people in situ and offshore, in charge of development, industrialization and launch of production : recruitment, career management, development of skills required to meet customer expectations and technological developments.
- You allocate resources to projects
- You manage the budget of the HW Department, propose investment plans and participate in the preparation of the project budget.
- You guarantee the deployment of standards and best practices (tools & processes)
- You build the roadmaps and hardware architectures
- You lead the design reviews: Architecture, components, projects.
- You will report on HW activity (Project/R&D departments, etc.).
- You will participate in interfaces with other departments (SW, Mechanics, Optics, Lab...) in order to ensure a perfect coordination of developments and you represent HW Metier to our Customers and Suppliers.
- Occasional travel is to be expected on a national and international level.
Let's talk about you
- With a 5-year degree in electronics, you have a minimum of 10 years experience in embedded systems development, acquired in industry (Automotive, Aeronautics...), including at least 5 years in team management.
- You master the problems of energy conversion.
- You are familiar with co-development in the context of multi-site projects and international environments.
Primary Location: FR-IDF-Bobigny
Job: Research and Development
Organization: 45L Lighting Systems Electronics
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 02/07/2020, 5:00:00 PM