Shift Maintenance Technicians - France
Ideally will have experience in the following – Material Handling / Automation / Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a new state of the art automated distribution centre in 91700 Fleury-Mérogis
We are looking for various levels of Maintenance Technicians/Engineers (Electrically Bias) working a 5 shift system, 8hrs per day 6 on 4 off
* 2 x Mornings 5am - 1pm
* 2 x Afternoons 1pm - 9pm
* 2 x Nights 9pm - 5am
Undertaking of day to day reactive and planned engineering maintenance activities and improvement works at the Customer Fulfilment Centre (Automated Warehouse) on MHE such as conveyor networks, lifts, cranes, belts, etc
Day to day duties will include:
Reacting to MHE breakdowns (both mechanical and electrical), locating the fault, analysing the issue and completing the fix in a timely manner to keep operation downtime to a minimum.
Be required to keep accurate records such as work activities, tasks carried out, parts used through stores, etc.
Work closely with other departments to find ways to increase machine reliability on existing and new equipment, diagnose equipment breakdowns and action repairs ensuring direction of labour and planned engineering activities fully support the operation.
Attend meetings as required, analyse data and find solutions to improve equipment performance whilst ensuring safe working practice and full communications are maintained at all times.
In addition, you will be involved in projects within the business to develop an effective engineering install and commissioning.
What do we need from you?
* Have strong electrical experience preferable within a FMCG environment.
* Have a formal qualification in an electrical subject (apprentice served, NVQ, HNC or equivalent)
* Have knowledge / experience of working with controls, analysing faults and providing solutions.
* Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
* Good technical ability relating to automation hardware and software.
* Strong organisation and communication skills and the ability to work in a multi-disciplined team of varying levels of technical experience.
* Knowledge of Robotics would be an advantage
Minstrell Recruitment Limited operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business. We are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability.
Please be advised, to apply for this role candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. We regularly experience a high volume of applications and in such instances; we are unable to respond to each application personally. If you have not received correspondence from us within 7 days of your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Our reputation for excellence has been earned from our team’s passion for detail, experience & honesty