Posted in: Other in France | Posted: |
Clinical Applications Specialist - France
I am delighted to work with a growing medical device company dealing in life saving radiation equipment. Currently undergoing an exciting growth period, my client offer a great environment in which to gain new skills and grow your career.
About the role
The role is ideal for someone who has some strong previous Sales support/ customer support experience in medical devices and is looking for a responsible and busy role! The position will involve travelling and providing training sessions to staff and key customers in France and Spain, as well as providing telephone support to key customers over the telephone.
Ongoing training will be provided where necessary.
* Minimum BSc in a science subject
* Expert knowledge in radiotherapy is essential!
* Ability to interface with clients and stakeholders of all levels
* Willingness to travel across France and Spain
* Candidates must be fluent in French (and Spanish language would be an added bonus also!)
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills/ ability to work with end users
Clinical applications specialist, cancer, oncology, radiation, radiotherapy, patient, doctor, clinic, customer support, sales, technical.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role