Service Technician - France
Preferred home location : Nantes/Rennes area
Job ref: AZ/46916
Benefits: Company car (leasing, Ford Transit).
All home office set up, land line, lap top, internet, printer, cell phone
This organization has a strong foundation built on innovation, close customer relationships and a unique culture and values. They are dedicated to offering their customers the highest quality products and services and are looking for people with the inspiration and talent to develop with them, as they pursue an ambitious growth strategy.
They are a leader in developing state-of-the-art technology and it is with this technology base that they can uniquely position themselves to serve customers who seek differentiation through solutions that provide speed, flexibility and maximum productivity.
The company offers a wealth of opportunity for personal growth and development. Most importantly, offering you an opportunity to work with – and be challenged by – a team of great people. Their success is possible due to the creativity, intelligence and passion of their employees around the world and their desire to lead change.
At the same time, they are not afraid to expect a lot and strive for leadership in all of their key markets. They are a company taking on new challenges and for the right people this means exceptional career development opportunities, the chance to be part of a team that is the best in the world at what they do and the experience that comes from working in an environment that demands constant transformation and innovation.
An exciting company with tremendous potential. They have a great team and great expectations.
If you are attracted to bold goals, believe in uncompromising honesty, support mutual respect, care about environmental responsibility, have a passion for excellence and a desire to make a positive contribution – then we want you to join the Team.
· After an initial training period, you will be responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, set-up, optimization installation, start-up and preventive maintenance of injection molding systems at customers' facilities. You will operate from your home office with general administrative support from our regional assistant.
· You will report to the Service Manager, located in the European headquarters in Luxembourg.
· This position offers great challenges and has a direct impact on the final business result and growth opportunities.
· It is a unique opportunity to join a very dynamic organization, combining your technology focus and inter-human skills to support the global customer base.
· The position will require frequent travel within France and you will be expected to spend periods away from home during the week.
· Traveling regularly to customers, mainly located within France, you will be responsible for troubleshooting issues, installing or upgrading all company products.
· You will be responsible for the execution and follow-up of your customer visits, creating reports from work, share it with customer and company representatives.
· You should be offering advice or lead trainings to promote company products and services
· You should be a self-started that understands the importance of customer satisfaction and can be an ambassador for strong core values
· Ideally have experience of working within the plastic processing sector
· Technician or engineering degree with general experience in control systems, and/or equivalent hydraulic, electrical or mechanical experience
· Trouble shooting attitude and focus on correct working practices
· Knowledge in PLC controls and in industrial automated systems
· Your initiative, your team spirit and time management abilities enable you to deal with multiple priorities in a timely and proactive manner.
· Excellent communication skills
· Some experience in field service and injection molding would be considered an asset
· Good knowledge of all MS offices applications
· Fluent in French and English although any additional language skills would be considered an asset
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Cape Town, Dubai, Düsseldorf, Göteborg, Istanbul, Lyon, Milan, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – ENVIRONMENT
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: (phone number removed)
Exhibiting at: Plastteknik, Med-Tech, Chemspec Europe, Kunststoffen, PPMA, K, Interpack, Compounding World, Interplas
- EUR 31,626 - EUR 36,144 / Year